- Congenital deformity or traumatic injury, affecting the entire or partial paw remaining can be addressed with a prosthetic for a sounder weight-bearing limb while preventing secondary related sores developing.
- Rear leg paw prosthetic is a good way of addressing any tissue break down that may be occurring from ground strike and paw push off during gait cycle.
- Amputated sites with a skin graft can be protected with a thick gel lining in the prosthetic to act as another layer of skin for protection and comfort.
- Made of lightweight and durable fiberglass.
- Rocker bottom sole to promote a natural gait cycle.